Please Read Before Inquiring about Microblading
The following medical conditions require special consideration before permanent makeup procedures, include microblading. Clients with any of these conditions should contact their physician to determine if it will be safe to have a permanent cosmetic procedure.
In some cases, a note from a physician is required.
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Artificial Heart Valves
- Artificial Joints
- Women who are pregnant or nursing
- Heart conditions, uncontrolled high blood pressure, poor general health
- Any condition that requires prophylactic antibiotics before dental or other procedures need to take them before microblading appointment.
Individuals who use the following medications:
- Clients using Retin-A must discontinue use at least 1 week prior to microblading procedure.
- Clients using Retinol must discontinue use at least 1 week prior to microblading procedure.
- Clients using Botox must discontinue use at least 4 weeks prior to microblading procedure.