Microblading Before & Aftercare
Please follow the instructions below for the best microblading results.
Before your Appointment
- Review Do I Qualify for Microblading?
- Complete, sign and e-mail the Medical History Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clients using Retin-A must discontinue use at least 1 week prior to microblading procedure.
- Clients using Retinol must discontinue use at least 1 week prior to microblading procedure.
- Clients using Botox must discontinue use at least 4 weeks prior to microblading procedure.
- Clients using Accutane must discontinue prior to procedure.
- Clients who have a sunburn should not have a microblading procedure completed until the sunburn is gone.
- Clients should not take the following 48 - 72 hours prior to the procedure:
- Fish Oil
- Vitamin E
- Please remove all eyebrow makeup prior to appointment.
Eyebrows will always look their best immediately after your procedure.
Hair strokes will appear darker and bold at first, but will soften up in appearance as the tissue heals. The area will shed, taking some color with it, which is normal. The area will begin darken within the 1st month.
The entire healing process of the treated area will take around 30 days depending on your metabolism, immune system and lifestyle.
The first 10 days following your microblading treatment:
- No tanning beds
- No excessive sweating
- No makeup on the brow area
- No moisturizer
- Do not itch the brow area or pull the scabs away
- Leave brow area alone and let them heal totally for at least 10 days
- Avoid getting eyebrows wet or soaked in water
Some swelling is normal for ALL procedures. The area may appear uneven, dry, itchy, tender, red & irritated. This is all normal and the symptoms will dissipate each day.